This short instructional video teaches you how to wrap a single foot guide. For more videos like this, and the BEST SELECTION of rod building components and supplies visit us at MUDHOLE.COM. Tight Lines! Video Rating: 4 / 5 Web-site: www.thecarpzone.co.uk Sponsors: www.phatfishclothing.co.uk www.4thirds.co.uk We travel over the water to go Carp Fishing in France, […]Read More...
- Saturday 11/22 60%Chance of RainCloudy skies with periods of light rain this afternoon. Rain may start as a period of freezing rain. High 41F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Sunday 11/23 20%OvercastCloudy. High 49F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Monday 11/24 40%Chance of RainWindy with showers developing later in the day. High 58F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
No Longitude available. It is